My name is Scott. That’s not particularly important and probably not why you’re reading this.
Why are you here?
- Did you accidentally typed more than intended when heading online to your favorite outdoor clothing store?
- Did you google ‘Patagonia Dad’ after reading the Romper.com article that gave me the idea for this site?
- Or maybe you actually clicked a link via LinkTree from one of my social media accounts?
Whatever your reason, please allow me to introduce myself.
I’m Scott. I know, I already said that:
- I’m from California
- I grew up camping and loving the outdoors…rarely wanting to wear a shirt or shoes
- I’m Dad now
- I still love the outdoors…and I still wish I could go around without a shirt or shoes more often (but I don’t)
Aside from the above, I am writing to you today because I want to share my experiences with you and my kids. I plan to leave the world a better place than it was before I got here…and I think most PatagoniaDads do too.
I hope you follow along or join in the adventure.