Remember the chintzy, pimped-out McMansions that were a staple of the long-running MTV series Cribs? The Toronto home of mega recording artist Aubrey Drake Graham is something else altogether.
Drake’s house is honestly difficult for me to fathom.
“I see it as a relationship-strengthening emotion,” Emmons writes of the social dimension of gratitude, “because it requires us to see how we’ve been supported and affirmed by other people
According to sociologist Georg Simmel, gratitude serves as a way to personalize things that we all experience objectively. Simmel has often referred to gratitude as “the moral memory of mankind.”
I love it.
Below is what’s new for parents:
- PIN protect individual profiles to prevent kids using them
- Filtering out titles that are not appropriate for their age with country ratings
- Remove individual series or films by title; won’t show up in profile
- Easily review each profile’s setting in new “Profile and Parental Controls” hub within account settings
- See profile viewing history for kids; Turn off auto play of episodes in kids profiles
If you’re a parent like I am…this is a huge win. 😂
AutoML-Zero is unique because it uses simple mathematical concepts to generate algorithms “from scratch,” as the paper states. Then, it selects the best ones, and mutates them through a process that’s similar to Darwinian evolution.
Skynet anyone? 😉