I’ve been listening to the Cult of Mac podcast for quite a few years now. It’s one of the few podcasts out there that is funny, interesting, non-political, and I honestly feel like I could just hang out with the hosts.
They recently had Jon Prosser on their podcast. If you don’t follow the Apple world closely, he has been publishing some of the most accurate Apple leaks in recent memory. He has received a lot of good and bad press from it…as the apple writer world can be a bit possessive of their territory.
This podcast was interesting because he debuted some exclusive leaks…but it was more interesting because at one point Jon starts talking about his younger years and the incredibly hardships he dealt with in the death of his mother, his grandmother passing from cancer, being 19 and the legal guardian for his younger brother, and his drive to create a successful YouTube tech news channel called Front Page Tech.
I actually stopped working in my office and sat slack jawed at what I was listening to. (click on episode 441…his backstory starts about 30 minutes in but I’d encourage you to listen to the first 30 min too. episode 442 is interesting as a follow up)
All the best iOS 16 features + Apple’s incoming October event! (CultCast #562) – The CultCast
- All the best iOS 16 features + Apple’s incoming October event! (CultCast #562)
- Reactions! iPhone 14 Pro, Apple Watch Ultra, AirPods Pro 2! (CultCast #561)
- iPhone 14 and Apple Watch Pro – New last-minute leaks! (CultCast #560)
- It's official! Let’s talk Apple’s September 7th “Far Out” event! (CultCast #559)
- September 7th Apple event – here we go! (CultCast #558)